Internships and Fellowships
Below is a list of programs that currently funded research and academic experiences for graduate and undergraduate students.
- Research for credit (Biol 4990, Quim, 4999, CINA 4997). Undergraduate programs within the College of Natural Sciences offer undergraduate research courses with flexible credit loads. This strategy is ideal for students who are new to research as it prepares them for the more advanced experiences available on campus.
- Research Experiences For Undergraduates (NSF-REU).
- Geo-Internships (NSF-Opportunities to Enhance Diversity in the Geosciences Program)
- Alliance for Minority Participation (AMP).
- GK-12 From hectares to nanometers. (NSF-GK12).
- Alliance for Graduate Education and the Professorate (AGEP).
- IGERT: Natural-Human Systems in the Urbanizing Tropics (NSF-IGERT).
- Center for Applied Tropical Ecology and Conservation(NSF-CREST-CATEC).